The Brunswick group
Solutions PreSales Engineer Detroit, MI
Location: Major Cities in USA
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking Pre-Sales Engineer who has a strong technical aptitude and a proven ability to understand, digest, and communicate solution concepts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to translate customer comments and feedback to the product management organization.
- Proven business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Eager self-directed learner with a curiosity and an appetite to understand not only our technologies but also the competitive landscape.
- Experience working closely with both technical as well as non-technical prospects in a startup environment
- Comfort working in situations of uncertainty where listening, designing solutions and building consensus is required
- Proficient with enterprise software architecture including applications, middleware, databases, analytics, hardware, authentication/identity
- Ability to be successful in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple opportunities with a focus on high quality
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Years of Experience: 10 years of strong customer facing experience, especially in a pre-sales, sales engineering or consulting capacity
- Minimum Degree Requirement: B.S. degree in technical (Engineering, Computer Science) or business degree
- Insurance, Automotive or Mobile Operator experience
- Experience developing on either or both Android and iOS platforms
- Familiarity with mobile app development processes, including integrating SDKs
- across multiple operating systems a plus
- Familiar with AWS Cloud infrastructure
- Willingness to travel to client locations (up to 40%)