The Brunswick group
SAP GRC – Senior Associate Dallas, TX
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an SAP GRC, Senior Associate, who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firms code of ethics and business conduct. Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Required Fields of Study: Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Mathematical Statistics
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s) of SAP controls auditing, consulting and/or implementing.
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge of, and/or success in roles interfacing with clients involving, designing, implementing, and/or assessing controls as it relates to multiple versions of the SAP application product suite core financial modules, projects, some industry specific modules and/or bolt-on products, emphasizing an extensive understanding of the following areas for a global network of professional services firms: o Understanding an interfacing with clients on projects involving SDLC for SAP product implementations, configurations solutions – e.g. security and control, and/or optimizations of business process controls and application security, especially with facilitating core SAP and SAP GRC modules, other GRC applications and technologies, and industry-specific modules/products; o Identifying and addressing client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships; o Performing a team leader, especially leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation. o Demonstrates thorough knowledge as a consultant, auditor or business process specialist within a professional services firm or large enterprise, including interfacing with clients on control solutions and leading the planning and execution of projects.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities and success with managing large engagements that involve facilitating with staff and managers as they perform assessments to evaluate controls, security, and segregation of duties as it relates to SAP product optimization, implementation and/or configurations, emphasizing the following areas: o Understanding clients’ business, industry and/or technologies and leveraging thorough project management skills in relation to SAP projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules, as well as defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, and billing and collection; o Identifying key risks and controls, knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley readiness, controls optimization, as well as configuration of controls around security, business process and within the SAP GRC modules; o Collaborating with systems integrators in developing business requirements and business controls in SAP-related and SAP GRC-related implementations o Performing as a team leader by creating a positive environment, monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations, and respecting the work-life quality of team members including providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner and keeping leadership informed of progress.