The Brunswick group
SAP/ERP Program Manager New York, NY
TBG REQ#: Title: SAP/ERP Program Manager
Job Type: Fulltime Primary Location: NYC, NY
Our client, a Fortune 1000 Company is seeking a SAP/ERP Program Manager who will be responsible for managing and advancing the company?s Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems Program. You will also drive planning, program/project execution, development, stakeholder and vendor management for our business teams. Technologies and ERP implementations include integrations between key business systems such as NetSuite (or other ERP) with external systems and 3PL?s like E2Open, Shipwire, Boomi, XPO, JB HUNT etc. to support client employees in the US and in our growing global locations. You will also liaise with cross functional scrum teams in multiple business units to support shared initiatives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- ? Devising or modifying procedures to solve ERP systems management problems. Solutions may involve process change recommendations, new or modified data management steps, changes to systems integrations, or changes in technology applications.
- ? Provide program leadership to include ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a business audience, and actively participate and execute high value business solutions.
- ? Chair a cross functional executive ERP Steering Committee and facilitate trade-off/prioritization discussions as well as discuss risks and mitigation strategies.
- ? Ensuring full and efficient utilization of ERP systems by reviewing and evaluating system design methodologies and strategies, validating data inputs, generating user reports, and identifying and installing automated workflow processes and enhancements to improve the user experience, consistent with best practices.
- ? Leading requirements for data integration and conversions, including integration of ERP human resource, finance and procurement data.
- ? Devising and modifying SOPs, definition of methodologies and guidelines for the ERP systems? users and administrators
- ? including processes, procedures, best practices, data, architecture, security, quality, maintenance and enhancement protocols.
- ? Create program and project plans, identify constraints and risks, and provide mitigation.
- ? Control scope and evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources and projects.
- ? Regular reporting to key stakeholders on project and program status.
- ? Support change management and go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals and deployment milestones.
- ? Leading Agile / Waterfall methodologies; to include managing backlogs, execution, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- ? Facilitate regular meetings with your project team(s), stakeholders, and vendors.
- ? Manage sprint ceremonies using Jira and Confluence as applicable to the project.
- ? Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- ? Prior experience directly leading ERP implementations in an Enterprise environment.
- ? Analyzing functional and cross-functional business process needs and development of process improvement recommendations, including working closely with end users to identify, analyze, and deploy core business processes and workflows to integrate into the ERP systems and Business Intelligence platforms.
- ? Experience in the identification, assessment, and management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register.
- ? Prior multiple ERP implementations is preferred
- ? PMP Certification is preferred
- ? MBA or equivalent understanding of business process and financial concepts is preferred
- ? SAP/Oracle Certifications is preferred
- ? Strong understanding of work estimation techniques.
- ? Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging and modifying Jira boards, workflows, and forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team. ? Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills.
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track and pursuing solutions without supervision.
- 10+ years of program and project management experience related to technology/ERP.
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, and scrum teams across the organization.
- Has a flexible approach to change, is able to work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking.