The Brunswick group
SAP ABAP Ui5 Fiori Developer Matawan, NJ
Our client, a national retail Company is seeking a SAP ABAP UI5 / Fiori Developer who will be responsible for providing custom development objects that may span a broad range of SAP modules. As a SAP UI5 Fiori Developer you will be responsible for working closely with the ERP Project team and team members to understand, analyze and articulate complex business requirements and the subsequent analysis, technical specifications and development of quality WRICEF objects that are aligned with the business objectives and IT strategies. You will manage interactions with stakeholders across the company related to custom development initiatives. The individual will serve in an on-call capacity to handle troubleshooting and other issues that arise when required. You will not have responsibility for personnel management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full stack Fiori Developer with SAPUi5 and Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA for IS Retail with knowledge.
- Should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration worked on NetWeaver Gateway ODATA services and customizing launch pads
- Experience in offline SDK
- Kapsel Plugin/Native Android SDK/MDK/Apache Cordova for deploying Fiori apps on Mobile.
- ABAP skills with both custom development, customizations to existing processes, including use of IDOCs, ALE/EDI, RFC-enabled function modules, BAPI, OOP, BADI, ALV, LSMW, ABAP Workbench, Data Dictionary, Reports BDC and SAP Scripts.
- Backend development using OOPS ABAP 7.52 and SAP Gateway- oData.
- Work in a heavily customized environment, Proficient in Java Script, CCS, XML, JSON, odata, Fiori application and Gateway services and REST based web service integration
- Strong understanding of Code pushdown techniques in HANA DB
- CDS, Annotations and AMDP
- Prototyping experience using Build or similar tools.
- Familiarity and experience working with Git for version management, cloud connector, WebIDE
- Experience enhancing/extending standard fiori applications using BOPF framework.
- Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting.
- Translates functional specifications, create ABAP designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long term sustainability.
- Demonstrate experience with SAP CAR, SAP PMR, or POS DTA is a plu, Knowledge of integration points from FICO, SD and MM modules ? Review work activities for completeness and technical accuracy
- Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
- Attends workshops as needed and participates actively
- Actively participates in development scoping activities
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Masters (MS) or Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with UI5 / Fiori development
- Minimum of 2 full lifecycle SAP ECC implementations required
- Retail or Grocery experience a big plus.
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast changing retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively interact with co-op, store members and colleagues at all levels of organization.