The Brunswick group
Salesforce Quote to Cash Manager San Francisco, CA
Title: Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: CA-San Francisco, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, DC-Washington, MA-Boston, NY-New York, TX-Dallas, CA-San Jose, PA-Philadelphia
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree in Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Minimum Degree Preferred: Masters Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Certifications Preferred: One or more of the following Salesforce.com certifications: Certified Administrator, Certified Developer, or Certified Sales/Service/CPQ Consultant
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, conduct product demos and incorporate business feedback to meet customers service business objectives including:
- Demonstrate in-depth and hands on experience working with salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features);
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, CPQ, Billing, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrates proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, Billing, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Demonstrate understanding of integrations with third party systems through a variety integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Manage and communicate with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications).