The Brunswick group
Salesforce Quote to Cash Experienced Associate San Francisco, CA
Title: Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Experienced Associate
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: CA-San Francisco, GA-Atlanta, IL-Chicago, DC-Washington, MA-Boston, NY-New York, TX-Dallas, CA-San Jose, PA-Philadelphia
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a Salesforce Quote-to-Cash Experienced Associate who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how the firm works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree in Computer and Information Science, Management Information Systems
- Minimum Degree Preferred: Master’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 2 year(s) with a preference for at least 1 year of Salesforce.com experience
- Certifications Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service/CPQ Consultant
- Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in working with business stakeholders in understanding their business needs, conduct product demos and incorporate business feedback to meet customer’s service business objectives including:
- Demonstrate in-depth and hands on experience working with salesforce platform on configuration, customization (Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, etc), integration, security, administration and other core features);
- Defining and delivering scalable technical solution architecture and integrated solutions involving different Salesforce clouds (including built not limited to Sales, Service, CPQ, Billing, Platform) and a variety of middleware products (Mulesoft, Informatica, etc) establishing quality and schedule;
- Demonstrates proven ability to work with the Business Architect and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution;
- Working knowledge and ability to configure packaged solutions (including but not limited to CPQ, Billing, CLM) on Salesforce platform;
- Demonstrate understanding of integrations with third party systems through a variety integration patterns (ESB, Pub/Sub, Point to Point, Batch, Singleton, etc) and Salesforce capabilities (Soap, Rest, Platform Events, Streaming APIs, etc);
- Manage and communicate with the development team to design and implement solutions with a focus on adhering to industry leading practices and code quality techniques;
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across teams and juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously; and,
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of enterprise applications to which Salesforce.com is commonly integrated to enable end-to-end ecosystem for enterprise customers (e.g., SAP, Oracle, Marketo and related cloud and/or on premise ERP business applications).