The Brunswick group
Sales Lead Director Remote, NJ
Title: Sales Lead Manager
Job Type: Fulltime
Primary Location: Remote (NJ/NY/PA)
National Sales Leader will be responsible for new business development & sales on a national level. This will be accomplished by analyzing the prospective marketplace and current client portfolio to identify opportunities for new accounts, upselling and cross portfolio service delivery opportunities, as a result, consultatively selling TBG solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Drives the sales effort at a NATIONAL level within assigned accounts with continual contact and social distance safe meetings with C level executives. Directly responsible for the continued growth of each account including NEW ACCOUNT ACQUISITION.
• Creates and owns the sales strategy for specific accounts and is directly responsible for account penetration, account development and long term business relationship for the sales team.
• Plans & directs activities enterprise wide which includes pursuit strategy, coordinator of corporate & field resources, formal presentations & contract negotiations, as well as performance reporting.
• Responsible for top-line revenue growth, percentage improvement and P&L performance of identified accounts across all business areas.
• Responsible for the development and execution of a plan for the retention and expansion of each account. Includes utilizing and directing TBG resources to effectively and efficiently improve our market presence.
• Responsible for being directly engaged in establishing sales and marketing strategy and managing its execution at the account level
• Monitors, with close personal contact, total service to the accounts, recommends improvement actions, and executes consistent follow-up on the account plan.
• Identifies and delivers on joint key performance metrics utilizing a balanced scorecard approach to ensure we are delivering value across functional, economical, and psychological criteria. Holds formal reviews with top-level executives and TBG Management Team.
• Responsible for assuring that TBG capabilities, and services are continually presented and proposed to prospects and clients for consideration.
• Use problem-solving skills and the ability to work on behalf of others to generate revenue and gross margin dollar opportunities and ensure delivery of staffing resources for the company.
• Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with appropriate IT, HR, Procurement/Sourcing, Operations, etc. contacts as well as relationships at multiple levels (primary POC to executive).
• Works in conjunction with Marketing and Communications to develop collateral, programs and solutions needed to achieve sales and profit objectives.
• Responsible for contract renewals/renegotiations in accordance with required timelines.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
• 8+ years relevant work experience, including a minimum of 2+ years of management or enterprise account management.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Five Years experience in a commercial/sales role within a staffing organization or similar service based business.
• Demonstrated sales process within a longer sales cycle (6-12 months).
• Demonstrated the ability of being alert to market opportunities, and exploits them effectively.
• Demonstrated a proven track record in providing efficient and profitable customer service.
• Demonstrated the ability to seek objectives that are clear and achievable.
• Demonstrates the capability of considering broader issues while leading to clear decisions.
• Demonstrates ability to negotiate with sensitivity and assertiveness while not letting go of own objective.
• Proven track record of above-quota achievement in a highly competitive industry.
• Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.