The Brunswick group
Sales Effectiveness Manager Dallas, TX
Title: Sales Effectiveness Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: San Francisco-CA; Chicago-IL; Dallas-TX and other major cities
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a is looking for a Sales Effectiveness Manager, who is responsible for working as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 year(s)
- Degree Preferred: Master Degree
- Demonstrates extensive subject matter knowledge assessing sales effectiveness and productivity performance gaps with B2B and B2C product/service sales environments and drive bottom line improvements.
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of sales operations and field sales emphasizing an extensive track record of managing large scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes.
- Demonstrates team leader abilities with a proven record of success managing sales operations and field sales emphasizing an extensive track record of managing large scale projects that involve thinking critically about the business model and processes, written and verbal materials; managing project workflows and budgets.
- Demonstrated record of success building and sustaining client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify potential new digital opportunities.
- Proven extensive knowledge of sales operations technologies and how they impact the overall sales process.
- Demonstrates thorough successful interactions with senior management in client organizations, especially within sales operations in the customer space. A proven record of success at a consulting firm within a managerial capacity.
- Demonstrates proven extensive skills driving improvements in sales efficiency and productivity, including sales channel design, partner management, coverage model design, go-to-market planning, and sales methodology design/deployment (including sales compensation design).
- Demonstrates proven extensive industry sales and management consulting abilities in sales front office (e.g., sales effectiveness, channel design & partner management, sales process design, organizational design and coverage models, compensation, selling methodologies) with companies with $500M in annual revenue and more. Demonstrates proven extensive abilities managing a team around efforts with identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; communicating value propositions; managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing, collection; and, preparing or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
- Demonstrates proven extensive management abilities as a leader of a project team that include the following:
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and reviewing the work of team members;
- Leveraging customer sales knowledge and analytical skills, especially as it relates to project management, project facilitation, and the development of client proposals;
- Researching and analyzing pertinent client, industry, and technical matters, including leveraging the ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously for self and others;
- Demonstrating self-motivation and responsibility for personal growth and development while mentoring junior members of the team;
- Leveraging analytical skills with the ability to translate complex problems into simple and actionable tasks.