The Brunswick group
Oracle CX Cloud Manager New York, NY
Title: Oracle CX Cloud Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking an Oracle CX Cloud Manager who will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 8 Years
- Demonstrates an extensive level of abilities with, and/or a proven record of success as a team leader, identifying and addressing client needs by:
- Communicating a broad range of Firm services;
- Managing engagements, including preparing concise, accurate documents and maintaining project economics while maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues;
- Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation;
- Answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff; and,
- Coaching staff including providing timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading efforts in consulting, designing, implementing, and supporting Oracle applications-based solutions, including the following:
- Participating in the continuous improvement of implemented solutions, including but not limited to the following Oracle application-packaged modules including Oracle Cloud, EBS, PeopleSoft;
- Transitioning and leading application support operations; and,
- Understanding the common issues facing clients of all Industries and Sectors.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success leading one or more Oracle Cloud engagements including:
- Designing, implementing and supporting business processes in an Oracle Cloud environment;
- Designing, building, testing and deploying various Oracle Cloud solutions;
- Building relationships with clients; identifying and pursuing opportunities to expand scope;
- Developing an awareness of Firm services;
- Staffing and managing teams to deliver contracted services including troubleshooting and resolving production issues, developing and testing enhancements, and assessing impact of patches/releases within Oracle Cloud applications;
- Providing consistent communication of status to clients; managing client expectations in regards to scope and service levels; and,
- Overseeing multiple client engagements while leveraging team leaders to manage day-to-day activities; develop leadership skills within the team.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success in practice and business development activities including:
- Participating in pipeline building, proposal responses, presentation delivery to clients, and contract development; and,
- Developing and evolving service offerings, planning for capabilities, and building capacity.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team member by:
- Understanding personal and team roles;
- Contributing to a positive working environment by building relationships with and mentoring team members, supporting them in their career development;
- Seeking guidance, clarification and feedback proactively; and,
- Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.