The Brunswick group
MS D365 Technical Solutions Architect Dallas, TX
Title: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Technical Solutions Architect
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Primary Location: All Major Cities
Our client, a Fortune 500 Company is seeking a MS Dynamics 365 Technical Solutions Architect who will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum Years of Experience: 7 years
- Demonstrates proven prior success in roles utilizing knowledge and skills in the following areas of the Microsoft domain: – Microsoft Dynamics AX 4 or 2009 or 2012 – Microsoft Dynamics AX Architecture (layers, models, tiers, etc) and data structures – Microsoft technology stack, including the installation, configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics products – Microsoft-based database technologies, SQL – .NET, X++ or other OOP programming language
- Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles interacting with end users to understand and document both business and functional requirements for complex projects, as well as collaborating with technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
- Demonstrates proven success in roles and considerable knowledge of analytical and organizational planning and project management specific to software development lifecycle processes, which may include the following:
- Designing, configuring and implementing technology for new or existing business applications
- Developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadline
- Creating architecture and coding complex mission-critical business logic and frameworks; creating code backed by efficient unit test suites for any customizations; performing bug resolution, release testing and build verification and beta support
- Debugging and troubleshooting complex software orchestrations and identifying solution options and/or alternatives, utilizing analytical and creative problem solving
- Scoping and estimating project tasks, as well as managing multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities with addressing client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and communicating potential conflicts to a supervisor.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities as a team member: understanding personal and team roles; contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; proactively seeking guidance, clarification and feedback; providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
- Demonstrates proven thorough abilities that include creative thinking and problem-solving skills, individual initiative and the following abilities:
- Communicating in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats including delivering clear requests for information and communicating potential conflicts
- Conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses of large and complex data
- Contributing to project planning, engagement administration, budget management, and successful completion of engagement workstream(s).