The Brunswick group
Deputy Program Manager, LTASC Bethesda, Maryland
Our client, a Federal Government Agency is seeking a Deputy Program Manager will be responsible for managing one or more Task Orders, depending on the Contractor’s management structure. The DPM must have a working knowledge of the contract and some degree of authority to perform the PM’s role for limited periods of time when the Program Manager is unavailable.
- Serving as the contractor as point-of-contact for the LTASC III contracting officer to help resolve issues and perform other functions that may arise relating to the contract and task orders under the contract in the Program Manager’s absence
- Supporting and communicating with LTASC III customers regarding the technical scope of the contract and the overall attributes of the LTASC III Program
- Supporting the development of reporting information required under the contract accurately, thoroughly, and timely
- Supporting the Program Manager in all aspects of program management including finance and budget tracking, talent management, human resources, and quality management
- Conducting research and outreach to NIH
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- A college degree and at least four (4) years of relevant experience or a high school diploma and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience required for this position involves project management experience performing tasks such as staffing, budgeting, and scheduling is required in this role.
- Experience in a scientific research or clinical environment or a Federal agency is preferred.